- Annual Reports - yearly summary of operations from the Department of Labor and Industry.
- Apprenticeship Brochure – Registered Apprenticeship program brochure describing the process, the benefits, testimonials from program graduates and office locations for more information.
- Minimum Standards for Apprenticeship - contains definitions and guidance for employers as well as apprentices based on the Virginia Regulations governing the administration of Registered Apprenticeship, per the Virginia Administrative Code.
- Occupational Safety and Health Standards - VOSH standards are virtually identical to the Federal standards with a few unique exceptions that are listed on this Web site.
- OSHA 300 Log (external link to Injury & Illness Recordkeeping Forms)
- Required Posters - Employer required poster for the Workplace in the state of Virginia.
- Virginia Unique Standards - OSHA Standards unique to the state of Virginia.
- Virginia Works Newsletter Archive - internal agency newsletter with information for Departmental employees.
- VOSH Manuals - Administrative Regulation Manual, Closing Conference Guide, Employer Responsibilities and Courses of Action Following a VOSH Inspection and Field Operations Manual.
- VOSH Performance Plan 2009 - the annual FY Performance Plan for the Department of Labor and Industry.
- VOSH Program Directives (linked to the Town Hall web site)
You may need to download FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the following files.
Please refer to the Library of Virginia's Virginia State Documents list for a complete listing of DOLI publications.